Friday, April 25, 2014

Finding Money - Shopmium

We live on a grocery budget.  One way I "find" extra money is by using coupons and apps on my smartphone that give me cash back on my purchases.  One of my favorite apps is Shopmium.

Each week Shopmium adds new products to the list of items that you can buy and receive a specific amount from buying those specific products transferred to your Paypal account!  All you do is take a picture of your receipt with your smartphone and the UPC symbol on the product and Shopmium automatically transfers the money to your Paypal.

Past products on the list to buy have been Sun Chips, Freschetta Pizza, Red Bull, Babybel Cheese, Heinz Ketchup, Method hand soap, Fage yogurt, Chobani yogurt, Jif Peanut Butter, etc.

Refer your friends to Shopmium and YOU get $2 when they get their first rebate and they get a FREE Lindt Chocolate bar!  What are you waiting for - go sign up!  Feel free to use my referral code (MMMEKETF) so I can get a $2 bonus!  Happy Saving!

No comments:

Post a Comment